1.20.2008

change

A quick note on the name change. Over the past 4-6 months I've realized how naive it was to title my blog, "with my own two hands"; a sweet Ben Harper song nonetheless, but not how I as a Christian should be focusing. My two hands, human hands, only really mess things up and have yet make any true change in this world that I'm aware of.
In fact, if I can be attributed for any worldly change I doubt I knowingly caused the change, or I stumbled through it and can only attribute the final outcome to God.
I will continue to strive to become a better Christian, Husband, Father, Man (in that order) and this will serve as a part of my record. I have a large change in my life on the horizon, which I hope to use as well, to continue that struggle in the opposition of the world.
I'll also be saying goodbye to many good friends and my first Church home which is a cause for reflection and sadness. I pray that God will quickly find my family a new Church home in Pennsylvania and connect us with new Christian brothers and sisters. More to come.

No comments: