10.29.2006

photoxpressions 05 - WA living

Greetings from Whispering Pines. Just a lazy Sunday afternoon here as I look out at the intermittent rain showers rolling in from the north. I was planning to go hiking this afternoon but 35-40 mph wind gusts and a temperature of 37 degrees kept me inside. Yeah, I'm a pansy like that. Instead, I decided to browse through some pictures from our first 3 months here in Washington, which is what prompted this post. The first 2 pictures are from Manastash Ridge a few weeks ago. The blue sky with the cool clouds is from our weekend trip to Spokane, WA earlier this month. The fence post pic is from an unnamed trail, on the opposing, north side of the Kittitas valley. Second to last is a shot of the original Starbuck's in Seattle at Pike Place Market. And lastly is the pooch, Lance, lazily sunning in our living room here at Whispering Pines.
Have a good week. If you have a second check this out, a great concert that Rae & I have been absorbing this past week.





No comments: